THE QUARTER - A UNIQUE DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT PRECINCT FOR DARWIN.
The Quarter dining precinct is open and committed to ensuring our community has a safe dining environment. As a responsible member of your community we are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we are doing what’s best for you, our customers, our retailers and our staff. We will ensure that we continue to follow all advice from health authorities and government bodies.
Further to updated government advice, from Friday, 15 May 2020 Restaurants, Gyms and The Quarter Water Play will be eligible to open with a two hour time restriction.
We have taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure The Quarter is a safe place for all members of the community, including;
- Additional cleaning with a particular focus on high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- A takeaway pick-up point drive thru alternative for selected stores so customers can collect their shopping from their car
- Communication of hygiene messages to remind shoppers to sanitise and practice social distancing
- We have deferred events and activities that could attract a crowd or groups of people/shoppers
- 2 hour time limit in all dining areas
- A maximum capacity limit for each restaurant and social distancing measures in place
Click here to view our Statement of Commitment to adhere to the principles of COVID-19 safety:
Statement of Commitment
Please shop safe, ensure you abide by these new regulations and maintain social distancing at all times.
For additional information please visit: coronavirus.nt.gov.au
We thank you for all your support as we work to get through this together.
The Quarter is open from 11:00am until Late, 7 days a week.
RE-TEMPT YOUR TASTE BUDS AT: