Bunch of Pak Choy
Bunch of Choy Sum
Large head of Broccoli
1cm chunk fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves
2 spring onions
Approx 30ml sesame or vegetable oil
Approx 30ml mushroom soy sauce
1. Carefully wash all the greens and dry them well in a clean tea towel.
2. Chop up the broccoli into florets and tear the leafy green into smaller pieces.
3. Finely chop the ginger and garlic
4. Heat the oil in the Wok.
5. Add the ginger & garlic and gently fry until soft, stirring with the Wok chan.
6. Add the Broccoli and cook for 2 minutes
7. Add the green and soy sauce, a little water and keep turning the greens with
the wok chan until they are wilted but not soggy.
8. Wash, dry and finely slice the spring onions
9. Pour the green onto your serving platter and garnish with spring onions.